This Policy applies to:
- our Black 011 customers in the United States;
- visitors and users of www.Black011.com and My.Black011.com or any other Black 011 website (collectively the "Black 011 Websites"); and
- users of any Black 011 mobile application (collectively, the "App");
- users of our Black 011 products and services (collectively, the "Services") whether purchased through Black 011 Websites, the App or through an authorized Black 011 retail location.
Information Collection and Use
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. This allows us to provide features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience easier.
We gather certain usage information like the number and frequency of visitors to this site. This information may include which URL you just came from, which URL you go to next, what browser you are using, and your IP address. We only use such data in the aggregate. This collective data helps us determine how much our customer use parts of the site, and do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand and serve you. Third parties that help us run our services may also collect this type of aggregated, non-personally identifiable information. In addition, we aggregate data and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for marketing and promotional purposes.
Personally Identifiable Information
We may use third party service providers to facilitate our services and therefore we may provide some of your personally identifiable information directly to them. In addition, we employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments and providing customer service. They have access to personally identifiable information and may use it as needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purpose, except that they may aggregate your personally identifiable information with similar information of other customers in a manner that does not personally identify you.
Black011.com cooperates with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties, to enforce laws, such as intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement or other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to liability.
We collect and use information about you in the following ways:
Information Collected When You Communicate with Black 011
- Your name, address, cell number, email address, birthdate, frequently called numbers and other personal, phone or social network contact information;
- Your Social Security Number, if needed;
- Your Black 011 login information, security password; and/or
- Your credit card or other payment details and information.
We utilize this information to (i) confirm, provide, bill, change, maintain and repair your Black 011 services, (ii) resolve any issues with your order, our services or with your Black 011 account and (iii) maintain and establish your account, authenticate your information and provide quality customer care, legal and regulatory processes.
Information Collected When You Utilize Black 011 Products and Services
Black 011 collects information about you when you register and use our services, to include:
- Personal Information, including login credentials, your social networks and other third party sites;
- Product and device-specific (to include camera and microphone) information;
- Mobile and device numbers;
- Call records, frequently called numbers and network traffic information;
- Information about your phone, system and application software.
We utilize this information to provide the appropriate service and manage your account inquiries. This information is also utilized for billing purposes, to facilitate, deliver and maintain our Services, customize data presented to you and to assist you with service related issues and inquiries. We may also utilize this data for other purposes, such as; (i) providing service enhancement information to you; (ii) determining your eligibility for new products and services; (iii) marketing related products based on your use of our services; (iv) protecting and management of our networks, Services and users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful actions; and (v) subject to consent practices described in this Policy, assisting us in improving our Services, creating and developing new products, and promotional offerings and services. We may collectively utilize such information in a method that does not personally identify you for business and marketing uses by us or by other third parties.
Information Provided to Us by Third Parties
When you purchase our Services, we may obtain credit information about you from outside credit reporting agencies to help us with customer authentication and credit decisions.
Black 011 also obtains aggregate contact information and other marketing lead information from third parties, and combine it with information we have to contact you or direct Black 011’s marketing offers to you. Website visitors and others may provide us with your email address or mobile phone number through our "referral program" options or social networking platforms, We utilize this information to send promotional offers, send free trials, Services purchased by others for your use and Black 011 promotional marketing information, all in accordance with applicable law.
Information Collected on Black 011 Websites and Through App
When you use or browse the Black 011 Websites and/or App, we collect information about your device and your visit, including;
- Your IP address;
- Your browsing, searching and buying activity;
- Websites visited and application and feature usage;
- Web addresses of the sites you come from and go to thereafter;
- Information about your connection, including your device’s browser, operating system, platform type, and Internet connection speed;
- Your mobile telephone or device number;
- Device identification; and/or
- With your consent, certain data on your device including contacts.
We utilize this information for operational and performance measurement purposes including monitoring statistics, such as, how many individuals are using our App, visiting our websites, which pages individuals are visiting, how much time is spent in each page, or which browsers are used to visit our sites. We also provide statistical ratings information, which is non-personal, to our partners about our members, collectively, regarding the utilization of the Black 011 Websites and App.
When you create and account with Black 011, we maintain information about your user identification, security data and password. This information is used to identify you when you login to your Black 011 account.
Black011.com does not directly track any visitors who interact with our website(s) via cookies, Black011.com therefore does not respond to "Do Not Track" (DNT) signals.
Policy: Ages under 18
Black011.com is concerned about the safety and privacy of people who use the Internet. We will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18 without prior verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided us with personally identifiable information without verifiable consent from the parent, we will use our best efforts to remove such information from our files.
Other Information Collectors
We may disclose information that individually identifies our customers or identifies customers devices in certain circumstances, such as;
- To comply with valid legal process including subpoenas, court orders or search warrants, and as otherwise permitted by law;
- To protect our rights of property, or the safety of our customers or employees;
- To advance or defend against complaints or legal claims in court, administrative proceedings and elsewhere;
- To protect against fraudulent, malicious, abusive, unauthorized or unlawful use of or subscription to our products and services and to protect our network, services, devices and users from such use;
- In cases involving danger of death or serious physical injury to any person or other emergencies;
- To credit bureaus or collection agencies for reporting purposes or to obtain payment for Black 011 billed products and services;
- To a third party that you have authorized to verify your account information;
- To prospective purchasers of all or part of our business or assets;
- To outside auditors and regulators;
- With your consent.
Black011.com uses standard industry practices to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information. Black011.com treats data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. Please note that perfect security does not exist on the Internet. Although we strive to protect the Personal Information that we collect and store, no program is 100% secure and Black 011 cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, utilize or disclose Personal Information.
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact us at:
SDI – Black 011, LLC
1091 Yonkers Avenue
Yonkers, New York 10704